Friday, October 1, 2010

B-day update

The lottery tickets were a big success:-)
She won a minimal amount on one instant lottery stub and we'll see next week if the other turn over anything (fingers and toes crossed).

No exciting news today. Met a friend for coffee, turned in paperwork at my part-time job (so hopefully I'll have some money next week), registered for a Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English exam in December and had a tutoring session with a 6th grader I work with.
Tomorrow I have a free day, so I'll be relaxing, doing some housework and baking a cake for my Mom's birthday celebration on Saturday (nothing big, just barbecue and cake with family). I also have to make some calls about possible work and a course I'd like to take.

Anyone here do Distance Learning? I might give it a try and would love to hear some first person experiences.

Love, Sofy

No comments:

Post a Comment